Sushi making at work has never been easier.
To find out the types of things that we have to offer you please take a look at our corporate brochure..... and of course don't forget to watch our teaser video!
1. To guarantee a booking, payment must be made to Your Sushi not less than 2 weeks before the event. Date of event and group numbers must be confirmed by us at time of payment. Individual cancellations will be charged as detailed in 4. and 5. below.
2. No specific date can be guaranteed prior to booking for open vouchers, please call us to check availability. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total due is required to confirm a booking for Team building events and Corporate sushi parties.
3. Your Sushi is covered by public liability insurance to £2,000,000.
4. Refund Policy - 50% refund with more than one month notice. 25% refund with more than two weeks notice. No refund with less than two weeks notice.
5. Corporate events cancellations more than 2 weeks prior to the event will be refunded, subject to the withholding of the non-refundable deposit.
6. Your Sushi will not be liable for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise to any client or their property.
7. Your Sushi reserve the right to cancel a class and re-schedule it at it's convenience. A full refund can be given if the class has been rescheduled more than 2 times.
We do not store any financial information such as credit cards details.
9. Delivery: Delivery time frame is usually 1-5 days. Gift certificate are sent in 1st class royal mail. An electronic certificate can be sent on request; we also deliver one automatically in the event of a strike.
Declaration: By confirming a booking with Your Sushi, I confirm that I have read and that I understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as laid out in this document.